Improve your game and have fun anywhere, indoors or out, with the fully portable Golfzon WAVE launch monitor system.
Other launch monitors that use radar technology only use radar sensor, but Wave adopted Radar and IR technologies, which
works well for long shots, but cannot detect putting shots accurately.
This is where Golfzon WAVE is unique; by combining dual technologies into two connected devices,
it can precisely detect every shot from tee to flag.
Experience the luxury of golf practice right in your home with Golfzon WAVE. You can play almost 150 World Famous Golf Courses from the comfort Of your own home, whilst getting 34 data parameters so you can track your progress and refine your game.
Analyze key performance metrics in real-time, allowing you to make immediate adjustments. It's like having a personal golf coach every time you swing.
Turn your garden into a golfer's paradise.
Golfzon WAVE lets you enjoy the outdoors while honing your skills. It's the perfect blend of nature and technology for the avid golfer.
Golfzon WAVE is the ultimate addition to any golf facility.
Ideal for teaching and enticing customers, it offers unparalleled
insights and analytics, making it a must-have for serious golf institutions.
The WAVE Radar launch monitor harnesses advanced Doppler Radar Technology,
delivering comprehensive data from soaring drives to delicate chips.
The WAVE Radar launch monitor uses the latest Doppler Radar
Technology to provide 26 data parameters on all full swing shots you take.
The WAVE Putt sensor, empowered by meticulous infrared technology,
captures the nuances of even the gentlest putts matching the precision of higher-priced gear.
Combined with the 26 data points captured by tri-sensor
radar in the launch monitor, the multi-sensor infrared
putting mat allows you to analyze an additional 8 putting
1. ApplicabilityBY COMPLETING A PURCHASE OF A WAVE FROM Golfzon (âGolfzonâ or âweâ), YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS SET FORTH ON Golfzonâs WEBSITE (the âSiteâ). Terms can vary for purchases from other resellers.
2. CancellationBy placing your order, you accept and are bound to these terms. If you have placed an order but do not wish to be subject to these terms, you must promptly cancel your order before it is processed and shipped, or return your purchase in accordance with Golfzonâs Return Policy (See below). By signing the receipt of delivery for your Golfzon equipment, you agree to these Sales Terms and Conditions.
3. PaymentPayment for the product(s) can be completed by credit card, check, wire transfer or some other prearranged payment method. Your order is subject to cancellation by Golfzon, in Golfzonâs sole discretion. Golfzon is not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by Golfzon and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of LossShipping, handling and taxes are subject to additional fees unless indicated otherwise at the time of sale. Ownership of the product(s) shall remain with Golfzon and shall not pass to customer until the payment has been made in full and fully received by Golfzon. Risk including that of damage and/or loss of the product(s) shall pass to the customer upon delivery to a carrier used by the customer, or on delivery to the customer if Golfzon designated the carrier. Customer is responsible for sales tax, transaction fees and other costs associated with the order, unless a valid and correct tax exemption certificate is provided in regards to the tax. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and do not bind Golfzon in any way.
5. Warranty; Software; SupportGolfzon Warranties, Software and Support terms and condition can be found online here or in the documentation provided with the purchase of a Golfzon product(s).
6. Return PolicyGolfzon hardware may be returned for refund within 14 days of the date of receipt, less shipping and any applicable restocking fees. Product(s) must be returned to Golfzon in the same condition as it was received and with all of its original packaging (Including boxes, bags, accessories, etc.). Customer assumes risk of loss, and is responsible for shipping and handling fees for returning/exchanging a product. For any refund, Golfzon can charge a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price paid for Golfzon WAVE product(s) plus any applicable sales tax; Unless otherwise prohibited by law.
8. NoticeGolfzon may revise these terms at any time without notice. By placing an order, you agree to be bound by the latest version of these Sales Terms and Conditions.
1. Free repair or replacement of refurbished productIf you are not satisfied with your WAVE due to a defect within the first twelve (12) months from the date of delivery, the WAVE may be returned for replacement with a refurbished device or repair, and Golfzon reserves the right in its sole discretion to either repair or replace the unit with a refurbished one. WAVE's return procedure can be guided through the place of purchase or the contact information posted on this Site.
2. Warranty inspectionUpon receipt of the returned unit, Golfzon will inspect the unit. If these inspections reveal that any of the warranty exclusions provided below apply, the warranty will be void and you will be charged a repair or purchase price for the refurbished product. Once you are notified that the warranty is not applicable and you agree to pay the amount and payment is complete, we will ship the repaired product or refurbished product of the returned device to you.
3. Warranty ExclusionsThis Limited Warranty does not cover the following issues:
4. General TermsThese Sales Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Any disputes between you and Golfzon related to this purchase shall be determined by arbitration in the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB).
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT AGREEMENT THAT APPLIES TO YOUR USE OF THE GOLFZON PRODUCTS! PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!If you are under the age of 18, STOP! You must get your parent or legal guardian to read and accept this agreement.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTThis is an agreement between you and GOLFZON (together with its affiliates "GOLFZON" or "we" or "our") and provides important information about your GOLFZON products. Please read this agreement carefully before using your WAVE & WAVE Play (hereinafter "System") or related software from GOLFZON (hereinafter "Software"). You are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, you may return the System or Software for a refund in accordance with the applicable return policy. Use of the System or Software without accepting this agreement is strictly prohibited.
1. Software LicensesAs long as you purchase the âSystemâ provided by GOLFZON and have the ownership, GOLFZON grants you an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Software in your place of purchase and right to install and use the Software; to permit your affiliates and franchisees to install and use the Software; and to permit your Customers, and your affiliates' or franchisees' respective customers to use the Software on the terms of this EULA. Your Permanent License is not limited as to location (except as may be prevented by law), length of time, commercial or personal use, or amount of use. These rights may no longer be guaranteed if Golfzon no longer supports the System or if you transfer the ownership of the System to another person or corporation.
3. Reservation of Rights.Neither the sale, transfer, license, nor the use of your System or Software transfers any title or ownership of any of our intellectual property rights. We reserve all rights that we have not expressly granted in this agreement.
4. Termination.Your rights under this agreement will immediately terminate if you do not comply with any term of this agreement. At the time of any termination of this agreement, you will immediately cease all use of the System or Software. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with this agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.USE OF YOUR SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. GOLFZON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY NON-GOLFZON SITES, SERVICES, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, DATA, MESSAGES, OR OTHER ITEMS THAT YOU ACCESS, USE, OR SHARE VIA YOUR SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE. EXCEPT FOR ANY LIMITED WARRANTY THAT APPLIES TO YOUR SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE,NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY GOLFZON OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES CREATES A WARRANTY. THE SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND GOLFZON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOLFZON WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GOLFZON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, GOLFZON'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE IS LIMITED TO THE DEPRECIATED VALUE OF THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASED AND PAID FOR IN FULL, OR $5,000, WHICHEVER IS LESS. IF A LAW RESTRICTS OUR ABILITY TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR DISCLAIM WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT CASE, WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Dispute Resolution; Binding Individual Arbitration; Class Action Waiver.A. Our consumer services department is available to address any concerns you may have regarding your System or Software. You may contact us at https://www.golfzonwave.com/wave/user/contact. Most matters are quickly resolved in this manner to our customer's satisfaction. Any matter we are unable to resolve and all disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including its formation, enforceability, performance, or breach (each, a "Claim"), with the exception of the matters described in section 6(c) below, shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer-related disputes of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA"), excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all Claims. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator's award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by the parties in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class-action waiver set forth in the preceding sentence is void or unenforceable for any reason or that in arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth in this Section 6 shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate.
7. Enforcement.If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will no longer apply to the parties and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that most closely reflects the original intent of the parties. All other parts of the agreement will remain in effect unless otherwise provided in this agreement. If Section 6 is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then for any Claims the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Seoul Central District Court in the Republic of Korea.